Self-construction instead of mass-production.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Torn

I always feel so torn.

Not just between right and wrong, good and evil. But just between thing "one" and thing "other".

Example: I'm at work. I'd rather be home. I go home. I wish I was at work.
Or: I decide to run. I wish I was doing a work out video instead. Vice versa.

My choices don't seem to make me happy. Why? I think there is just a lack of peace in my life right now. I haven't been sleeping well, eating well, or generally living well. I feel kind of crazy...out of control.

Maybe I need structure...schedule...budget...plans...goals...I need to reach for something instead of just floating through life.

3 Comments:

Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

i hear ya.

i hate being torn.

5:44 PM

 
Blogger tahj said...

yeah. you'd assume the easiest thing to figure out is what do i want--to eat, to do, to have right now? not so. i feel torn these days, too.

12:10 PM

 
Blogger Angie said...

I can obviously relate as per my last blog entry as well. Twenties are meant to tear you up a bit; your thirties are when you finally get to piece everything together the way it needs to be. "Becoming Hub" (or Angie) means making mistakes, figuring out what you DON'T want to do or be, making detailed plans and then taking terrifying leaps of faith. You'll figure it out and find your way. We all will.

9:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home