Self-construction instead of mass-production.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

AMAP

According to recent research, the "click" might be worth less than it was previous thought to be. These finding are only after a very preliminary study. The research will continue and hopefully an absolute conclusive theory will be produced.

In other news, Roadtrip '06 is getting closer and closer. And I REALLY need to buckle down and get a lot done...like planning, mapping, packing, taking care of bills and insurance stuff, etc. But every night, I choose to hang out with people instead. I just want to enjoy the next 6 weeks as much as possible (AMAP? kind of like ASAP??) and soak in all the fun times with friends. This is a season of my life in which I have amazing friends and fun things to do and I want to live in these moments...really live in them.

But I do need to practice some self discipline and get some stuff done too. All in the name of FREEDOM!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

can't wait for more research results about the "click" and the "list." i'm always here to help you and tahj prepare for your trip. i think we should do a photo-shoot before and after!!!

1:25 PM

 
Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

hmmmm... i'm somewhat intrigued by this "research" you're doing. do tell :)

and i totally understand the self-discipline thing. i don't have any whatsoever... the fact that you're even in a place where this trip is possible shows you have more than i do. good luck buckling down :)

4:28 PM

 
Blogger Angie said...

They may take your money, but they'll never take your freedom!

I cannot wait for you to get on with all of this roadtrip stuff so I can get fun postcards in the mail.

Finally, yes, I have thought about toning down my ultimate radness, but I just don't know how to stop.

heart your face!

2:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home