Self-construction instead of mass-production.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sole Documentary

Dudes, the day has come. I am FINALLY getting paid for having good feet.

I have known for a long time that I have nice feet...My toes are all proportional, my arches are high, my toenails are a good length. I'm not bragging, I'm just stating the truth. My parents genes combined well, giving me these gems.

A video is about to be made. It is a "Sole Documentary"...documenting the dirt accumulation on feet while walking barefoot on a variety of surfaces. There was an ad on craigslist for the position of "barefoot walker." I answered the call. Today I had my test run. A man with a camera followed me around while I walked barefoot on a tennis court, a baseball field, a parking lot and a sidewalk. Did I feel dirty doing this? Sure. Did I care after I got paid? No. It was the easiest money I ever made.

This blog is a bit premature. He is doing a test run with 3 people. So he might not chose me for part. I think there is a good chance; he heavily complimented my feet and the way the dirt showed up on them. But even if I don't get the part, I maybe the editor for the documentary. Yeah, I networked. I was proud of myself.

What if I was the star AND the editor??? Dang...that would embody so many of my hopes and dreams. My feet would see fame, I would be a documentary editor, and I'd get paid.

WOW.

2 Comments:

Blogger OK Chick said...

I always knew your feet would make it big.

7:31 AM

 
Blogger OK Chick said...

check the blog, you have an assignment! =0)

11:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home