Self-construction instead of mass-production.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Breakin' Up is Hard to Do..ew

For real. I feel like crap about it. I was positive it was the right decision 2 days ago when I did it, but now I'm only 70% sure it was right. Dang it. Part of that is due to missing him. We spent a lot of time together. It's weird not talking to him for even a day. No text. Nothing. And to know that there won't be anymore phone calls, text messages, emails, or seeing him... OUCH. I knew that's what would come with breaking up...but it's a harsh reality. Really harsh. Especially when you love a person...when nothing is terribly wrong with the relationship...when they aren't an a-hole. Him being a great guy makes it hard.

So what do I do? I think the only thing I can do is move along...get going. Trust that it WAS the right decision. Trust that God's voice is what I followed. I must live with what is my current reality...and hold on to the hope that there IS someone better for me still.

2 Comments:

Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

i'm proud of you.

you made a very difficult decision... and you WILL be okay. you WILL find someone better (for you).

you're too awesome not to :)

10:45 PM

 
Blogger Sara said...

yeah this sucks, but you were faithful to listen to God. That in itself is worth the loneliness and pain right now. What you did with this decision was say that God is real. God is here, now.

10:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home