Self-construction instead of mass-production.

Friday, July 21, 2006

I, I, I, I....

I AM: Ready for change.
I WANT: My stomach to never ever hurt again.
I HATE: When I give in to the sin.
I MISS: The feeling of freedom I had in Belize.
I FEAR: Judgement.
I HEAR: A song by Neutral Milk Hotel.
I WONDER: How my parents will react to the "road trip".
I REGRET: That one guy...oh what's his name...
I AM NOT: Gonna give in next time.
I DANCE: Around my apartment while watching RENT.
I SING: Pretty dang often. And pretty dang badly.
I SEE: A beautiful beginning...
I CRY: sometimes.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: Very sure.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: Shadow puppets.
I WRITE: Like a doctor.
I CONFUSE: Myself with too many questions and possibilities.
I NEED: More of you.
I SHOULD: Run more often.
I START: Everything...I jump on ever bandwagon I can.
I FINISH: In the middle...rarely first and rarely last...if I finish at all that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home