Self-construction instead of mass-production.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Celebrity Look-a-Like and Also...

So I did the celebrity look-a-like thing that is so popular right now. I am having trouble posting it though for some reason. But every time I've done one of these, it says I look most like Molly Ringwald. WHAT? I don't see it. I was really excited though that an Olsen twin was one of my look-a-likes. They are so cool and cute...I wear their brand of lip gloss.

ALSO...to add to the post below...I saw Ryan Adams a couple weeks back. How could I have forgotten that? He was a total badass. What an amazing musician. He's also a total weirdo. You would have assumed he was high or drunk or tripping on something by the way he was acting, but apparently he has sobered up. He's hilarious though. At one point, he stopped during a song and said, "lets do an encore." And left the stage for a good 10 minutes. Another time he decided to change clothes and was gone for a while. He left his band up there awkwardly trying to entertain the crowd. That dude has his own prerogative...and it entertained me thoroughly.

4 Comments:

Blogger Anton Seim said...

I can see it!

12:36 AM

 
Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

that's awesome (all of it... the celebrity look-alike stuff and ryan adams)

i want to see him. maybe one day.

10:25 AM

 
Blogger Cara said...

man, i love those olsen twins too. from now on i'm going to start saying, "let's do an encore," and just leave the room for a while.

2:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

8:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home