Self-construction instead of mass-production.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'll Elbow You.

There is something funky about my elbows. The majority of my fitted long sleeve cotton shirts wind up with holes in the elbows. This is almost always true for at least the left sleeve. Is my left elbow just ridiculously sharp? My elbow skin isn't rough, as you might be thinking. It's not that. This is frustrating. I like these shirts but I look like a bum walking around with my elbows sticking out of holes. Oi. I guess I should start patching them.

The point of this story is that my elbows are pretty powerful. I might start using them in other ways. So be careful not to piss me off.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anton Seim said...

Elbow patches are cool, I've actually been thinking about sewing them into my clothes.

12:54 PM

 
Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

hahahahah

and i'm with anton. elbow patches rock

7:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home