Self-construction instead of mass-production.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Dear Cute Swing Dance Guy,

Hi. It's me, Heather. We danced together a couple times last night at the Swing Dance. We also danced together a few weeks ago, the last time I went. You taught me how to fall into a dip. Dipping is hard, but it was easier with you. I think I know why, Cute Swing Dance Guy. It's because I like you. Do you like me? It kind of seemed like you do. If so, I'd like you to know, it's OK to ask me out. Please do ask me out. Not only will I say yes, I will be rather excited. So you have nothing to lose. Go for it; go for me. Then, Cute Swing Dance Guy, we can spend the whole evening, and maybe the whole rest of forever, dipping away.

Like,
Heather

4 Comments:

Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

hahha... you're adorable.

and i think you should find a way to make sure he reads this. SURELY this would sweep him off his feet (no pun intended... okay, maybe a little)

10:35 AM

 
Blogger Anton Seim said...

You should just ask him out. Like not straight up, but in a covert way. You might as well. Sometimes guys don't get it. Trust me.

1:22 PM

 
Blogger heather hub said...

Anton is right. (so is Martha - I AM adorable)

Next week at Swing, I will not leave until Cute Swing Dance Guy and I arrange a hang out outside of Swing. I like being swept away as much as any girl, but I realize sometimes I'm gonna have to do the dirty work. I can handle that.

So brace yourself Cute Swing Dance Guy, I'm a comin'.

1:49 PM

 
Blogger Kelli said...

hey girl!

I'm excited that I found your blog! You are so cute. Cute Swing Dance guy is so lucky! :)

9:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home