Self-construction instead of mass-production.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I got Tagged!

Five Things in my Freezer
1. ICE
2. FISH
3. FROZEN FRUIT
4. COLDNESS
5. UMMMM...I'M PRETTY SURE THAT'S IT

Five Things in my Closet
1. SNOWBOARD
2. SHOES
3. LAUNDRY BASKET
4. EXTRA SHEETS
5. THE BOOGY MAN

Five Things in my Car
1. MICAH P. HINSON CD (AWESOME)
2. SEATS THAT LAY DOWN
3. A CORAL FROM BELIZE SHAPED LIKE A GUN
4. PICTURES OF ME AND SARA
5. A NOTEBOOK

Five Things in my Purse
1. CELL
2. PEN
3. HUMPERDINK COUPONS
4. PICTURE OF MY NIECE
5. LIP GLOSS

And the Lucky Five...
1. NOT GONNA TAG PEOPLE.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

coral shaped like a gun.. now that's something to keep. hahaha. i'm proud to be a feature in your car as well.

4:19 PM

 
Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

nice... thanks for obliging... and i guess the tagging's gotta end somewhere.

i, too, am impressed with the coral shaped like a gun... i think i'd like to see that. and i still need to check out your new ride.

7:00 PM

 
Blogger Carrie said...

Shaped like a gun?? hmmmm...

10:51 PM

 
Blogger heather hub said...

well, i guess the shape of the coral is questionable...I think it looks like a gun...others with a more PREVERTED mind (ahem, carrie) might think it looks like something different...

8:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home