Self-construction instead of mass-production.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Weird Things About Me

1 - See previous post about my elbows. I still find this very strange. I sewed my shirts; but they'll probably tear again.

2 - I like way it feels to wash my face with icy cold water. Even if I have the option to wash with warm water, I choose cold. It makes me feel alive.

3 - When playing darts, I really like hitting in a certain order. If I hit a number out of order, I'm actually kind of mad. My order is: 20, 18, 19, 17, 15, 16, Bullseye.

4 - I'm better at soccer now than when I played competitively in college. This could be because:
A: I enjoy it more now.
B: I'm in better shape now.
C: I play with less skilled people now, making me "the good one".
D: all of the above.

5 - I am, as of recently, really optimistic about love. I know I'll wind up with the right guy, and sooner than later even.

6 - I chew on every pen that goes in my hand. It's a terrible habit and I wish I could quit.

4 Comments:

Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

awesome.

i wish i felt the way you do about number 5

7:43 PM

 
Blogger OK Chick said...

Why are you optimistic on love? Is there something you're not telling me? Kidding...

12:48 PM

 
Blogger tahj said...

you know how some people grind their teeth while sleeping? maybe you are an elbow grinder. you sharpen them up during the night and then cut through your shirts in the light.

12:18 AM

 
Blogger Cara said...

you're such a freak, hubbard.

2. i like washing my face with warm/hot water and then splashing with cold water at the end.

4. i want to play soccer with you sometime. i've never played before. not even just kicking the ball around with friends. you'll look awesome compared to me.

5. i'm really optimistic about love for you too, heather. *warm fuzzies*

5:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home