Self-construction instead of mass-production.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

On the Cusp

Something is about to happen. I have no idea what, how, when or why, but there is something brewing...something big.

Cusp: a point that marks the beginning of a change.

I have hardly slept at all since daylight savings. I'm exhausted. My mind is in overdrive all the time. I'm anxious; I'm excited; I'm impatient; I'm hardly able to contain myself. And all because I have this feeling that change is on the way. For me. Maybe for you too.

5 Comments:

Blogger Anton Seim said...

I sure hope so.

3:22 PM

 
Blogger tahj said...

i think so.

11:11 AM

 
Blogger Brett and sometimes Benji said...

variety is the spice of life.

3:25 PM

 
Blogger Kelly T said...

Hmmm... you always knew how to get me thinking. I like your blog, because I like to think. Usually.

8:18 PM

 
Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

oh man... i hope so!
damn do i hope so.

9:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home