Self-construction instead of mass-production.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

2010...

...or as I affectionately coined it...TWO-TEN!

Here are my resolutions:

1- post a picture a day on Facebook

2- pay off A LOT of debt

3- do a Pistol on both legs with a 35 lb. Kettlebell

4- pass the RKC Kettlebell Snatch test - 100 snatches with a 35 lb. Kettlebell in 5 minutes

5- do 5 deadhang pull ups - in all three hold positions

6- take 12 editing tutorials on lynda.com

That's it...obviously a lot of physical goals. I started doing Kettlebells consistently back at the beginning of September 2009. Within 2 months, people were asking me what I was doing because my body was changing. Now 4 months in, I am seriously in the best shape of my life and it shows. My muscles have never been so defined. It's kind of ridiculous...I've been working out for years and years to look like this; and much to my surprise, all I needed to do this whole time was swing a kettlebell. Who knew??? Well, now you do. If you want more info about kettlebells...check out this video promo I made for my instructor, Brian Copeland:

Brian Copeland's Core Fitness from heather hubbard on Vimeo.

Also, if you want to try them out, you can search for a RKC Certified instructor in your area here:
http://www.dragondoor.com/rkc/

I love kettlebells so much, I am considering getting certified to instruct. But I haven't decided for sure...it's an expensive process and just because I like using kettlbells, doesn't mean I'll enjoy teaching them.

A quick update since I don't blog much: I adore Denver...it grows on me more and more, still. March 4th will be my year anniversary of moving! I do plan to stay for a while longer. Right now I am deeply engrossed in snowboarding. I have a season pass that is good at 5 mountains and BOY am I getting my use out of it! What a sport. I love it. Also, I have some great friends now and have become very social.

Life is good. Real good.

3 Comments:

Blogger tahj said...

so glad denver is so enjoyable...wait, did you write this from dallas? whatevs. w2g, kettlebells. still think that sounds like something you eat instead of swing around.

9:10 AM

 
Blogger Anton Seim said...

Dang girl, you are looking RIPPED. Good on ya!

2:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Earning on-line is not a troublesome task, at the same time it's not easy as well. There are several strategies to earn money on-line, you'll be able to create different business structures. You'll take affiliate selling, where you'll be able to choose a product, software or a service and sell and in come back you may get a commission out for selling. The nice advantage of affiliate marketing is, you don’t would like to talk to people and sell the product, everything can be done on-line, at the identical time, you would like some skills, to do it. You need to make channels for selling like websites, newsletters, landing page creation and PPC advertisements.

You can additionally create a VRE, (Virtual Real Estate) where in you create websites, develop and monetize it using various means that like CPM or CPC ads, making and selling your own product. You can develop niche sites and setup ecommerce stores.

There are other ways moreover, but for beginners, and those that are new to online business the most effective means to form a uniform revenue stream is through actions like filling up surveys, get paid to try and do simple actions like signing up with new sites and obtaining paid to scan emails. The extent 2 for beginners is mystery shopping and connected income streams. You'll get all the free resources to create a career at [url=http://earn-online-money.com/tools-and-techniques/home-business-blueprint-1-0-earn-online-moneys-free-new-launch/]Earn-Online-Money.Com[/url]

8:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home