Self-construction instead of mass-production.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happies

There are things that make me happy and always will. Live music is one of those. I found some cool people in Denver who are extremely warm, welcoming, fun and, best of all, have great taste in music...by great I mean, in line with my taste. I've already gone to 3 shows with them...Bishop Allen, Mates of State and Cold War Kids. I feel alive at shows. I always have. And watching people who excel at their passion is inspiring. It makes me want to do things. Any things.

I love this picture of Cold War Kids. It was such a stellar show. Their music rattles me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

that's awesome, heather :)
love the picture, and love that you've found some fellow music souls to spend show time with.

9:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home