Self-construction instead of mass-production.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Oh My Spring.

No one can deny the wonderfulness that is spring in Texas. I love it. The warm air, the bright sun, the gorgeous late evening sunsets, wearing shorts and sandals. When I walk outside and inhale spring I just have to sigh "AHHHHHH" and smile on the exhale. I must savor it before nasty ole Texas summer rolls on up in here. That guy is a jerk.

But for now, I will love you spring. I will go on evening runs and I will take you in. I will ride my bike to work and enjoy your warmth. I wish you could stay forever.

3 Comments:

Blogger tahj said...

nice one, hub. i feel the same.

12:52 PM

 
Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

aww... spring.

great post :)

1:57 PM

 
Blogger Brett and sometimes Benji said...

I am so tired of the cold. March does not equal snow. March = spring.

2:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home